This page contains reports from the Burma Campaign UK and other groups about the situation in Burma.
The Role of political prisoners in the national reconciliation process
Report by The Assistance Association for Political Prisoners (Burma).
This report sets out the vitally important role of Burma’s political prisoners in a process of national reconciliation, leading to democratic transition. A genuine, inclusive process of national reconciliation is urgently needed to resolve the current conflicts and make progress towards peace and democracy.
- Rushanara Ali MP: End discrimination against Rohingya and find urgent resolution to citizenship
- Federalism is key to genuine peace - Statement by 60 organisations
- UK Says Investigation Required Into Ethnic Cleansing of Rohingya
- No Political Prisoner Left Behind – Free Aung Ko Latt!
- Parliamentarians call on ASEAN to back OIC Human Rights Council resolution on anti-Muslim violence