This page contains reports from the Burma Campaign UK and other groups about the situation in Burma.
Revealing Burma’s System of Impunity - A Briefer For The Comission of Inquiry Campaign
This report reveals Burma’s System of Impunity in Burma.
The introduction of the report is that the campaign builds to have the United Nations establish a Commission of Inquiry to investigate war crimes and crimes against humanity within Burma, members of Burma’s military regime and apologists for the regime may argue that the international community should let domestic judicial mechanisms run their course before getting involved. Such an argument is both meaningless and counter-productive when applied to Burma, where the domestic judicial system is so irreparably flawed that it becomes both the right and the responsibility of the international system to investigate crimes against humanity and war crimes.
- Innocent Kachin Farmer Remains In Jail – Free La Ring!
- 1,000 Letters About Burma’s Political Prisoners Delivered To William Hague
- Sentencing of May Sabe Phyu and Maran Jaw Gun Highlights New Tactics of Intimidation
- Political Prisoners Continue to Be Used as a PR Tool by Thein Sein
- 37 Organizations Urge President Obama to Update Burma Blacklist