This page contains reports from the Burma Campaign UK and other groups about the situation in Burma.
Revealing Burma’s System of Impunity - A Briefer For The Comission of Inquiry Campaign
This report reveals Burma’s System of Impunity in Burma.
The introduction of the report is that the campaign builds to have the United Nations establish a Commission of Inquiry to investigate war crimes and crimes against humanity within Burma, members of Burma’s military regime and apologists for the regime may argue that the international community should let domestic judicial mechanisms run their course before getting involved. Such an argument is both meaningless and counter-productive when applied to Burma, where the domestic judicial system is so irreparably flawed that it becomes both the right and the responsibility of the international system to investigate crimes against humanity and war crimes.
- PWO condemns Burma Army shelling of village, killing headman and injuring two women
- British Government Downplaying Human Rights Abuses In Burma - New Briefing
- David Ward MP raises plight of persecuted Rohingyas in British Parliament
- Burma’s Census Must Be Postponed - New Briefing From Burma Campaign UK
- Laphai Gam Detention Illegal Says United Nations