This page contains reports from the Burma Campaign UK and other groups about the situation in Burma.
Ongoing Impunity: Continued Burma Army atrocities against the Kachin people
This report by the Kachin Women’s Association Thailand (KWAT) provides an update of atrocities committed by the Burma Army against civilians since it broke its 17-year ceasefire with the Kachin Independence Army (KIA) one year ago.
It highlights the particular suffering of women during the conflict, who have been forced to be porters, used as sex slaves, gang-raped and killed.
- Open Letter from Myanmar/Burma Civil Society to the United Nations Human Rights Council
- UN Human Rights Council Burma Resolution Must Not Drop Demands For Action
- PWO condemns Burma Army shelling of village, killing headman and injuring two women
- British Government Downplaying Human Rights Abuses In Burma - New Briefing
- David Ward MP raises plight of persecuted Rohingyas in British Parliament