This page contains reports from the Burma Campaign UK and other groups about the situation in Burma.
Report is Trafficking of Kachin women on the China-Burma border, produced by the Kachin Women’s Association Thailand (KWAT)
The report is based on 63 verified and suspected trafficking cases that occurred primarily during 2000-2004. The cases involve 85 women and girls, mostly between the ages of 14 and 20. Testimony comes primarily from women and girls who escaped after being trafficked, as well as relatives, persons who helped escapees, and others.
- Innocent Kachin Farmer Remains In Jail – Free La Ring!
- 1,000 Letters About Burma’s Political Prisoners Delivered To William Hague
- Sentencing of May Sabe Phyu and Maran Jaw Gun Highlights New Tactics of Intimidation
- Political Prisoners Continue to Be Used as a PR Tool by Thein Sein
- 37 Organizations Urge President Obama to Update Burma Blacklist