This page contains reports from the Burma Campaign UK and other groups about the situation in Burma.
Report is Trafficking of Kachin women on the China-Burma border, produced by the Kachin Women’s Association Thailand (KWAT)
The report is based on 63 verified and suspected trafficking cases that occurred primarily during 2000-2004. The cases involve 85 women and girls, mostly between the ages of 14 and 20. Testimony comes primarily from women and girls who escaped after being trafficked, as well as relatives, persons who helped escapees, and others.
- Open Letter from Myanmar/Burma Civil Society to the United Nations Human Rights Council
- UN Human Rights Council Burma Resolution Must Not Drop Demands For Action
- PWO condemns Burma Army shelling of village, killing headman and injuring two women
- British Government Downplaying Human Rights Abuses In Burma - New Briefing
- David Ward MP raises plight of persecuted Rohingyas in British Parliament