This page contains reports from the Burma Campaign UK and other groups about the situation in Burma.
Report is Trafficking of Kachin women on the China-Burma border, produced by the Kachin Women’s Association Thailand (KWAT)
The report is based on 63 verified and suspected trafficking cases that occurred primarily during 2000-2004. The cases involve 85 women and girls, mostly between the ages of 14 and 20. Testimony comes primarily from women and girls who escaped after being trafficked, as well as relatives, persons who helped escapees, and others.
- Parliamentarians call on ASEAN to back OIC Human Rights Council resolution on anti-Muslim violence
- Burma’s Forgotten Political Prisoners - New Briefing Paper
- Rushanara Ali MP reports back on her visit to Burma with Refugees International
- Thein Sein Again Uses Political Prisoners As PR Tools
- Action Needed On Humanitarian Aid Restrictions In Burma