This page contains reports from the Burma Campaign UK and other groups about the situation in Burma.
Report by Partners Relief & Development and Free Burma Rangers.
Burma’s military government, the State Peace and Development Council (SPDC), has displaced hundreds of thousands of people with impunity, particularly in the country’s ethnic territories. This report is based on a culmination of data collected in Burma and on its borderlands for the last 14 years by Partners Relief & Development (Partners) and Free Burma Rangers (FBR). It is the first comprehensive report documenting the experiences of internally displaced children in Burma against the backdrop of Burma’s obligations under domestic and international law. It documents firsthand testimonies of the abuses faced by internally displaced children in SPDCrelocation sites, in ceasefire areas, and in hiding.
- Open Letter from Myanmar/Burma Civil Society to the United Nations Human Rights Council
- UN Human Rights Council Burma Resolution Must Not Drop Demands For Action
- PWO condemns Burma Army shelling of village, killing headman and injuring two women
- British Government Downplaying Human Rights Abuses In Burma - New Briefing
- David Ward MP raises plight of persecuted Rohingyas in British Parliament