This page contains reports from the Burma Campaign UK and other groups about the situation in Burma.
2010 Elections: A Recipe for Continued Conflict
This report reveals serious concerns over the possible conduct of the 2010 elections that is likely to disenfranchise an estimated 1.9 million voters. It also outlines the serious flaws in the 2008 constitution that will intensify the root causes of conflict that has plagued Burma. The regime’s preparations for 2010 have already had serious human security impacts on the region - increased crimes against humanity and escalated armed conflict caused 43,800 refugees to cross over into China and Thailand within the past three months alone
- Rushanara Ali MP: End discrimination against Rohingya and find urgent resolution to citizenship
- Federalism is key to genuine peace - Statement by 60 organisations
- UK Says Investigation Required Into Ethnic Cleansing of Rohingya
- No Political Prisoner Left Behind – Free Aung Ko Latt!
- Parliamentarians call on ASEAN to back OIC Human Rights Council resolution on anti-Muslim violence