News and Reports
Ongoing Impunity: Continued Burma Army atrocities against the Kachin people
This report by the Kachin Women’s Association Thailand (KWAT) provides an update of atrocities committed by the Burma Army against civilians since it broke its 17-year ceasefire with the Kachin Independence Army (KIA) one year ago.
It highlights the particular suffering of women during the conflict, who have been forced to be porters, used as sex slaves, gang-raped and killed.
- Human Rights Violations by the Burma Army in Palaung areas (March and April 2013)
- Human rights violations perpetrated against the Chin
- Burma’s Treatment of the Rohingya and International Law
- The European Union Must Not Abandon Human Rights Benchmarks
- Examples of Anti-Muslim Propaganda
- Friends Burma’s Rohingya Could Do Without
- An international task force is needed to help tackle growing religious violence in Burma
- Losing Ground
- State Terror in the Kachin Hills
- Cyclone Giri: Two Years On- Voices from the Arakan State of Western Burma (Myanmar)
We desperately need your help.
Burma Campaign UK is making a difference, but without support from members of the public our work would end.