News and Reports
Ongoing Impunity: Continued Burma Army atrocities against the Kachin people
This report by the Kachin Women’s Association Thailand (KWAT) provides an update of atrocities committed by the Burma Army against civilians since it broke its 17-year ceasefire with the Kachin Independence Army (KIA) one year ago.
It highlights the particular suffering of women during the conflict, who have been forced to be porters, used as sex slaves, gang-raped and killed.
- Burma’s Census - Not Worth Dying For
- Large-scale land confiscation for Salween dam infrastructure in northern Shan State
- Parliamentary Questions - Avoiding Embarrassing Answers
- Religious freedom violations continue for Chin Christians
- Training War Criminals? – British Training of the Burmese Army
- Same Impunity, Same Patterns
- AAPP report on Political Prisoners December 2013
- AAPP report on political prisoners November 2013
- Modern Slavery: A Study of Labour Conditions in Yangon’s Industrial Zones
- 2013 Report by UN Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights in Myanmar
We desperately need your help.
Burma Campaign UK is making a difference, but without support from members of the public our work would end.