News and Reports
- 1,000 Letters About Burma’s Political Prisoners Delivered To William Hague
- Sexual violence in Burma ‘deeply troubling’ says UK Foreign Secretary William Hague
- 2nd Anniversary of Sumlut Roi Ja Abduction Highlights Impunity in Burma
- British government to discuss use of rape by Burmese Army in meeting with Aung San Suu Kyi
- Aung San Suu Kyi and EU urged to place human rights top of agenda of European visit
- EU Must Highlight Ongoing Human Rights Abuses in UNGA Burma Resolution
- UK Must Ensure UN General Assembly Burma Resolution Tackles Sexual Violence
- Burma Refuses To Sign Sexual Violence Declaration
- MP Delivers 2,000 Signatures Demanding William Hague Prioritise Issue of Rape and Sexual Violence
- Thein Sein Should Come Clean On Role In Crushing 88 Uprising
We desperately need your help.
Burma Campaign UK is making a difference, but without support from members of the public our work would end.