News and Reports
- Thein Sein Again Uses Political Prisoners As PR Tools
- EU Abandons Burma’s Political Prisoners - Downgrades Human Rights
- G8 Must Not Ignore Sexual Violence In Burma
- Human Rights Council Highlights International Law Violations In Burma
- Human Rights Council Must Address Sexual Violence in Burma
- Is Germany Siding With Burma To Downplay Human Rights Abuses?
- Campaigners criticise ‘premature’ Burma debt cancellation
- European Burma groups condemn the ongoing attacks on the Kachin people
- Urgent Call on ASEAN to help halt intensifying conflict in Kachin state in Burma
- Kachin Deaths A War Crime – Thousands More In Danger
We desperately need your help.
Burma Campaign UK is making a difference, but without support from members of the public our work would end.