News and Reports
- UN Human Rights Council Burma Resolution Must Not Drop Demands For Action
- PWO condemns Burma Army shelling of village, killing headman and injuring two women
- Training War Criminals? – British Training of the Burmese Army
- Systematic sexual violence in Burma’s ethnic areas: new report - Women’s League of Burma
- 1,000 Letters About Burma’s Political Prisoners Delivered To William Hague
- Sexual violence in Burma ‘deeply troubling’ says UK Foreign Secretary William Hague
- 2nd Anniversary of Sumlut Roi Ja Abduction Highlights Impunity in Burma
- British government to discuss use of rape by Burmese Army in meeting with Aung San Suu Kyi
- Aung San Suu Kyi and EU urged to place human rights top of agenda of European visit
- EU Must Highlight Ongoing Human Rights Abuses in UNGA Burma Resolution
We desperately need your help.
Burma Campaign UK is making a difference, but without support from members of the public our work would end.