News and Reports
- Innocent Kachin Farmer Remains In Jail – Free La Ring!
- 1,000 Letters About Burma’s Political Prisoners Delivered To William Hague
- Sentencing of May Sabe Phyu and Maran Jaw Gun Highlights New Tactics of Intimidation
- Political Prisoners Continue to Be Used as a PR Tool by Thein Sein
- Modern Slavery: A Study of Labour Conditions in Yangon’s Industrial Zones
- 37 Organizations Urge President Obama to Update Burma Blacklist
- Charities & Campaign Groups Demand Ethical Policy Remain Intact At New Co-Operative Bank
- Thein Sein Urged To Release Bauk Ja
- Freedom of Information Request Reveals Costs of Thein Sein Visit to UK
- Sexual violence in Burma ‘deeply troubling’ says UK Foreign Secretary William Hague
We desperately need your help.
Burma Campaign UK is making a difference, but without support from members of the public our work would end.