News and Reports
- Rushanara Ali MP: End discrimination against Rohingya and find urgent resolution to citizenship
- Global Day of Action on 2nd anniversary of the breaking of a 17-year ceasefire in Kachin State
- Federalism is key to genuine peace - Statement by 60 organisations
- UK Says Investigation Required Into Ethnic Cleansing of Rohingya
- Pushed to the Brink
- No Political Prisoner Left Behind – Free Aung Ko Latt!
- Parliamentarians call on ASEAN to back OIC Human Rights Council resolution on anti-Muslim violence
- Burma’s Forgotten Political Prisoners - New Briefing Paper
- Rushanara Ali MP reports back on her visit to Burma with Refugees International
- Burma’s Forgotten Political Prisoners
We desperately need your help.
Burma Campaign UK is making a difference, but without support from members of the public our work would end.