News and Reports
- PWO condemns Burma Army shelling of village, killing headman and injuring two women
- British Government Downplaying Human Rights Abuses In Burma - New Briefing
- Downplaying Human Rights Abuses in Burma
- Keswick Film Festival 2014
- David Ward MP raises plight of persecuted Rohingyas in British Parliament
- Burma’s Census Must Be Postponed - New Briefing From Burma Campaign UK
- Burma’s Census - Not Worth Dying For
- Large-scale land confiscation for Salween dam infrastructure in northern Shan State
- Laphai Gam Detention Illegal Says United Nations
- European Union Must Support International Investigation Into Human Rights Abuses Against Rohingya
We desperately need your help.
Burma Campaign UK is making a difference, but without support from members of the public our work would end.