Burma Briefing provides comment, briefing and analysis from Burma Campaign UK.
Burma’s Fake Election and the Post-Election Structure
Burma Briefing No. 5
While the international community has focused primarily on the process of the elections, this briefing analyses not only how the election process is unfair, but also how the military have brought in a new constitution which renders parliament powerless to bring in genuine democratic reform without military consent.
- PWO condemns Burma Army shelling of village, killing headman and injuring two women
- British Government Downplaying Human Rights Abuses In Burma - New Briefing
- David Ward MP raises plight of persecuted Rohingyas in British Parliament
- Burma’s Census Must Be Postponed - New Briefing From Burma Campaign UK
- Laphai Gam Detention Illegal Says United Nations