An international task force is needed to help tackle growing religious violence in Burma
After the recent religious violence in Burma, this briefing looks at the growing problem and the need for urgent action.
The consequences of failing to do so would be so serious that they justify the urgent creation of a task force which helps Burma’s political and religious leaders, both in government and in opposition, learn from the past experience of the international community in addressing these problems.
Find us on Facebook
- Rushanara Ali MP: End discrimination against Rohingya and find urgent resolution to citizenship
- Federalism is key to genuine peace - Statement by 60 organisations
- UK Says Investigation Required Into Ethnic Cleansing of Rohingya
- No Political Prisoner Left Behind – Free Aung Ko Latt!
- Parliamentarians call on ASEAN to back OIC Human Rights Council resolution on anti-Muslim violence
We desperately need your help.
Burma Campaign UK is making a difference, but without support from members of the public our work would end.