If you want to contact Aung San Suu Kyi or the NLD, please email them directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aung San Suu Kyi Briefing
Aung San Suu Kyi was released on 13 November 2010 after spending more than 15 years in detention, most of it under house arrest.
The international community should use the release of Aung San Suu Kyi as an opportunity to apply pressure on the dictatorship to enter into genuine dialogue. This briefing provides recommendations for action from the international community.
- British government to discuss use of rape by Burmese Army in meeting with Aung San Suu Kyi
- Aung San Suu Kyi and EU urged to place human rights top of agenda of European visit
- President Thein Sein – New Briefing
- UK Must Double Refugee Funding In Response To Suu Kyi Call
- One Year On From Suu Kyi Release – Most Political Prisoners Still In Jail