Report commissioned by Vacláv Havel and Archbishop Desmond Tutu and prepared by DLA Piper. It calls on UNSC members to pass a resolution requiring the regime to work with the United Nations in restoring democracy to Burma, and to release Aung San Suu Kyi and all prisoners of conscience.
As Aung San Suu Kyi reaches ten years in detention, this report highlights the disparity between the supportive words of world leaders and the lack of effective action to support her and the people of Burma.
A report from Harvard Law School, commissioned by some of the most respected jurists in international law, using the UN’s own reports to highlight how Burma’s generals have committed war crimes and crimes against humanity.
- Human Rights Council Highlights International Law Violations In Burma
- Human Rights Council Must Address Sexual Violence in Burma
- Innocent civilians remain in Burma’s jails – Free Brang Yung and Lahpai Gam!
- Joint Statement on Humanitarian Assistance in Rakhine State, Burma
- No political activists must remain in Burma’s jails: Free Zaw Zaw Aung